Director, K12 Services, State and District Partnerships
- Lead and develop key district and Board of Cooperative Educational Service partnerships to increase college readiness, access, and success of their students.
- Coordinate between high level College Board member organization representative and internal program departments to facilitate achieving organizational goals and outcomes.
- Collaborate with influential constituencies utilizing innovative webinars, data analysis workshops, action planning sessions, and “train the trainer” methods to effectively empower the external use of and benefit from College Board data, programs and services.
- Manage strategic projects and programs designed to deliver college opportunity and success to students utilizing College Board programs and services.
- Represent College Board across various state boards, agencies, and professional organizations.