Athena Info Consulting P Ltd
Athena Info Consulting (Athena) is a pure play IT Infrastructure Management Services (IMS) firm. Started in 2005 with its business headquarters at Chennai, Athena strives to support Small & Medium Businesses in managing their IT systems effectively and provide a direction to client’s Technology Evolution to accommodate the business growth.
As an organisation Athena focuses on the following major areas of business viz.
- IT Infrastructure Management services through Onsite/Remote Engagement Model
- Technology Consulting
- Greenfield Technology Development
To bring in cost-competitiveness and reduce overhead management in IT support, Athena has setup a state-of-the art Remote Operations Center (ROC) at Chennai, offering 24/7 monitoring and management support of critical IT resources ensuring they are available and stable for business to function an depend upon
As part of the core team dedicated towards development and growth of the organsiation, I am responsible for
- Sales, Business Development, Branding & Organisational growth
- Operational Performance of Business Units
- Tactical and Strategic Roadmap for Business Units
- Customer Acquisition & Management
- Develop Go-To-Market Strategies, Positioning and Pricing Strategies
- Salesforce Management responsible for effective performance of Sales and Business Development functions
- Setup of smooth and efficient Market/Business Support mechanism for front-end salesforce
- Alliance and Partner management
- Architect solutions and participate in pre and post bids and also helping delivery team for Project transition and offshorization
- Project initiation, review and quality process compliance with ITIL
- Key role in defining and maintaining Service Level for key Customers through structured SLA’s derived from underpinning contracts and OLA’s – Operational Level Agreements
- Planning and management of new business initiatives
- Development of Market Penetration approaches and blue-print for geographical expansion
- Back-end Business Development processes
- Project Review process
- Development of Collaterals, templates and Market Communication Devices & version management.