JP Morgan Chase
- Delivery manager for firms strategic re-engineering of settlements and clearing function into a platform to be used in 8 different lines of business to settle and clear both securities and cash.
- Consistent delivery record having moved <70% of markets business, 50% of custody business with in 2 years of starting the build.
- Leading effort to move the whole platform to AWS including risk and compliance reviews, reviewing architecture and refactor the application to make it cloud ready
- Lead team to build firms data warehouse for securities delivering feeds to highly visible fed requirements of firms Liquidity Risk
- Delivered firms pre-settlement matching service for global securities markets help improve the match rates into late 90's
- Leading efforts to build blockchain based implementation to improve match rates for firms internal matching service
- Delivered End Of Day batch to run in ~2hrs, processing ~42 million positions and ~25 million open trades every day
- Leading effort to build an AI tool to reduce manual actions by automating it through machine learning
- Built team up in Glasgow from 0 to 20 in 6 months and made them ready to deliver critical deliverable for the year.