Associate Manager Service Delivery
- Working as a contractor with Sun Microsystems on their enterprise wide, Oracle upgrade project. Escalation point for Sun users and management for Oracle Application problems of high impact to business in both the production and development environments.
- Managing crisis/technical calls containing multiple teams for high priority P1 escalations and provided problem solving guidance.
- Assembled documentation and notifications to provide technical updates to both management and support teams for current status and upcoming action plans.
- Monitoring Service Desk P1 tickets for proper communication and updates to the end user base, escalated tickets towards resolution as needed.
- Directed technical conference calls with multiple development, IT teams and management on escalated Oracle incidents, driving them to closure with a resolution or suitable work around.
- Provided problem solving guidance during technical calls to keep the teams on track and focused in order to restore Oracle service as quickly as possible.
- Supplied communication to Sun management, CSC management, IT teams, development and Sun employees.
- Monitored, identified and Escalated P1 and P2 tickets, making sure that there are proper updates and that the proper team is addressing the issue.
- Maintained web based dashboard with details of all current escalated incidents.
- Driving teams on metrics through daily calls.
- Generating metrics week on week basis for client meeting to leadership team