Tata Projects Limited
- Inspection of various products at vendor place as a third party inspector as per the inspection notification, calls.
- Preparing inspection reports (IR) based on inspection observations and inspection release notes (IRN)
- Review of Quality and Inspection Reports /Documents, Procedures.
Summary of Resident Inspection assignments handled:
|Period||Vendor & Place||Project Name / Details||Items handled|
|Jan-10 to Feb-10||M/s. Doosan Mecatec, South Korea||ADCO project of Petrofac.||Inspection of pressure vessels|
|May-10 to July-11||M/s ISGEC Dahej, Gujart, India||Kauther Depletion Compression Project of Petrofac||High Pressure, weld overlaid & U2 stamped vessels,|
|Aug-11 to May-12||Doosan Vina, Viet Nam||for Turkmen gas Project of Petrofac.||U stamped Cladded vessels & sulphur condensers|
|Sep-12 to Dec-12||M/s ABJ, Kuwait||Laggan Tormore Project of Petrofac||Inspection of cladded pressure vessels and skid mounted pipe racks|
|Dec-12 to Feb-13||KOC Site-Kuwait||KOC Project of Petrofac||Inspection of Pipings, Pipe lines & Incoming materials|
Apr 2013 – Dec 2013
|Cethar Limited and its vendor NR Airpreheaters (P) limited, Trichy, India||4x300MW Power plant of SKS||Inspection and expediting of Air Preheaters for boilers|
|Jul-14 to Dec-14||M/s Alpha ECC Vung Tau City, Viet Nam||NSRP Project of JGC||Inspection of Burners for Combustion Chamber|
|Jan - 15 to Feb - 15||GS Entec Corp & DKME, Changwon City, South Korea||AL-RAR & SOHAR||Inspection of cladded pressure vessels, visited as leave replacement.|
|Mar - 15 to Mar - 16||M/s L&T Powai, Mumbai||ZADCO Project||Inspection of U/U2 stamped Shell and Tube heat exchangers|
Some of Major equipments inspected During the above assignments
- Inlet separators (vertical) - 180mm CS+ inc825 WO) – 2 Nos
- Suction Scrubbers (Vertical) – 94mm CS+SS WO) – 2 nos
- Wet Condensate drum (Hor. Vessel–155mm CS+SS WO)
- Sulphur condensers – 20 nos
- Sulphur coolers - 4 Nos
- Water draw off vessel – 1 No (Inconel 825 Cladded)
- Amine Flash drum – 4 Nos (SS316L Cladded)
- Condensate Flash drum – 2 Nos (Inconel 825 Claded)
- LP Flare KO drum – 2 Nos (SS316L Cladded)
- Acid Gas knock out drum – 4 Nos (SS316L Cladded)
- Amine Refrigeration Reflux drum – 4 Nos (SS 316L Cladded)
- Sour Water Degassing Drum – 2 Nos (SS316L Cladded)
- Off-Spec Condensate Degassing Drum – 1 No
- MP Gas Coolers – 4 Nos
- Booster gas compressor inter stage coolers – 3 Nos
- Booster gas compressor discharge coolers – 6 Nos
- Gas lift compressor inter stage coolers – 4 Nos
- Gas lift compressor discharge coolers – 2 Nos
- Understanding the project specific requirements from KOM, PIM, Project specifications & client specifications.
- Conversant with all procedures (WPS/PQR, Forming, Heat treatment, PWHT, PMI, Hydro & Pneumatic Tests, Surface Preparation & Painting, Material Testing etc)
- Inspection of incoming raw materials (Plates/cladded plates) including bought-out items (Forgings, Pipes, Flanges, Fittings) and review of MTCs as per TDC & material standards with requirements of EN10204 type 3.2/3.1
- Expediting the documentation submission for approval.
- Monitoring/inspection of shop fabrication activities like fit-up of shell courses, nozzles & dished ends, welding, during manufacture as per drawing/ ITP.
- Witness of Mechanical testing of Materials & PTC – As delivery condition, Simulated PWHT conditions, for verification purposes etc (ex: Sacrificial testing of forging).
- Witness of stage wise inspection activities and review of reports.
- Witnessing of procedure and performance qualification for weld and weld overlays (if any).
- Witness of NDEs like UT, MT, PT and Mechanized Tandem UT as per ITP, NDE map and interpretation of RT Films.
- Inspection before, during & after welding
- Inspection of corrosion resistant weld overlay (Visual, PMI, Ferrite, Disbanding UT)
- Inspection of clad restoration area, Cuso4 check at clad removal area.
- Monitoring of hot forming of shell plates, PWHT of Vessels and review of records & charts
- Witnessing/performing of final inspection & hydro test.
- Inspection of surface preparation activities like blasting, pickling and passivation, painting & Packing.
- Review of Quality and Inspection Reports/Documents/MRB (Manufacturer Record Book)