Graduate Engineer Trainee, Operations
Pidilite Industries Limited, Mumbai
- One year of stint at manufacturing units in Himachal Pradesh understaking various quality and efficiency improvement projects using Six Sigma.
- Understanding and learning of day to day activities of manufacturing unit.
- Statistical Process Control : Designing effective sampling strategies and using control charts and inferential statistics to detect special cause variations in a process and bringing it under control.
- Process Improvement : Using the Six Sigma approach to increase process performance and capabilities, establishing a functional dependence of output characteristics on process parameters through multiple regression models, Hypothesis testing and building confidence intervals, DoE for cause and effect relationships, ANOVA to quantify the role of various factors in a process.
- Measurement System Analysis : Using ANOVA to study the contribution of variations in measurement system arising due to various factors and reduce special cause variations.
- Risk Assesment: Using FMEA to identify and mitigate risks associated with a process.