Associate Business Analyst
Outsmart Services Pvt Ltd (OPC)
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Mainly interviewing and understanding the requirement of stakeholders. Project plan setup, maintenance, reporting, communication, staffing/management, Administration.
- Write up and Maintain scope documents, SRS, profiles, estimates, proposals and process maps of a project.
- Responsible to respond Request for Proposals(RFP) for new business.
- Collating business requirements, and then translating these into functional specifications and detailed test plans.
- Managing relationship with programmers and bridged communication between end users and offshore development team.
- Involving in preparing Process Flow Diagram & other UML Diagrams using MS Visio, Smartdraw and Pencil.
- Providing information to operations management teams to enable them to look at different angles.
- Handling risks, issues, quality and performing user acceptance test after every build.
- Deciding the team wise targets and responsible for checking the daily achievements.
- Traveled to various locations to engage with multiple stakeholders across the company.
- Organizing review meetings with various internal & external stakeholders and preparing the Business Requirement Document.