- Negotiating difficult decisions with Colleagues, Internal Stakeholders and Clients
- Delivering results on time, within budget and to the highest specification.
- Managing the day to day operational aspects of the projects.
- Developing accurate and achievable project plans.
- Establishing the overall success criteria for a project including time, cost, technical and performance parameters.
- Arrange and manage all required meetings internal/external/third party teams and guide the required processes.
- Proficiency using White board, MS Office, Atlassian JIRA, Bit Bucket, Basecamp, Meister Task, Pencil, Invision, Lucid chart, Smartsheet and Moqups.
- Understand the business case and objectives
- Analyze and Elicit the requirements with the help of several techniques
- Develop project scope, timeline and define project boundaries
- Document Business Requirements (BRD/SRS/FRD/ UserStories/UseCases)
- Define the Workflow, User flows, Activity Diagrams, Work Breakdown Structures, Components, Sprint Plannings, and Plan Regular Releases with versions.
- Perform Technical documentation (Context diagram/Class Diagram/ERD)
- Create Mock-ups and User Interfaces
- Develop Data Models, Data Mapping Specifications and process flows
- Perform Evaluation options.
- Conduct Knowledge Transfer Sessions and Bridge the Understanding Gaps
- Support Change Management / Project change requests
- Assist Testing Efforts and monitor quality control functions
- Develop Plans (Requirement/Scope/Quality)
- Facilitate implementation through training workshops/sessions / demonstrations
- Constantly liaise with stakeholders (Presentations/Meetings/ Verbal and Written Communication).
- Assist in estimation of projects cost and timeline
- Suggest Process Improvement Methods/ Techniques/Plans
- Perform Cost / Benefit Analysis
- Do the valid UAT from the user perspective and guide the teams as per the requirements to derive the output.