President / CEO / Managing Director
Pinnacle Consulting Services is a premier consulting and professional services firm.
With over 70 combined years of experience in management consulting, for clients located throughout the United States, Pinnacle strives to provide its clients with business-focused solutions. Pinnacle partners with its clients to deliver strategic and tactical solutions for business and technology issues and initiatives that meet the needs of their respective organizations. Pinnacle delivers best-in-class services to Fortune 1000 clients as well as emerging mid-market clients across multiple industries.
Mr. Richards is responsible for:
- Providing a services implementation roadmap to increase services utilization from 48% to 70% and increasing services revenues by 50% per month.
- Developing a 3-year services “roadmap” to establish a services revenue increase plan of over 300% in 3 years.
- Seniorliaison and optimization consultant for numerous client departments, including: Treasury, Finance, Accounting, Budgeting, Sales, Marketing, Interactive Applications (Web), Consumer Portal, Finance Products, Insurance, Customer Service, Tax, Legal, Human Resources, Payroll, Information Technology, Facilities, Food Services, Health & Safety, Claims Management, Disability Management, Warehouse, Distribution (SCM), Asset Management, and Risk Management
- Responsible for program / project strategy, vendor selection and management, project organization, planning, resource management, process mapping, technology initiatives, and solution delivery of initiatives.
- Acting as senior consulting manager over multi-million dollar Treasury software product implementation (Wall Street Systems / Trema / Swift) designed to improve Treasury-based operational processes and functions. Managing cross-functional staff of 25 resources.
- Technical consulting senior management over $500k Lektriever and Cribmaster project for Customer Service Centers. Managing a project comprised of approximately 30 cross-functional team members, delivering the project in 5 months. Full P&L, Budget and Financial responsibility across all PMO & SDLC lifecycle management phases.
- Technical consulting senior management over multi-million dollar Financial Services website upgrade project. Managing 30 resources and delivering the project in 7 months from date of assignment. Full PMO & SDLC lifecycle management, plus P&L, budget, and financial responsibility.
- Technical consulting senior management over Property Tax Management System (PTMS) upgrade and migration project. Full PMO & SDLC lifecycle management, plus P&L, budget, and financial responsibility while managing 10 resources and delivering the project in 2 months.
- Technical project senior management over Intranet Search implementation of Google Search appliances for websites. PMO & SDLC lifecycle management, plus P&L, budget, and financial responsibility, while managing a project team size of 10 resources.
- Facilitating over 120 functional working sessions with numerous functional areas to assess, analyze, document, and optimize finance, accounting, budget, human resources, benefits and compensation, information technology, risk management, environmental health and safety, claims management, disability management, food services, warehousing, distribution, logistics, substitute systems, and Supply Chain Management (SCM).
- Working closely with the Office of Insurance and Risk Management, as part of the Office of General Counsel and the Chief Operating Officer, on a Risk Management Process Mapping / Documentation project. Conducting over 20 facilitated sessions with cross-functional process mapping teams covering General Liability, Property Liability, Auto Liability, Workers Compensation, Leave Management, Claims Processing, Reasonable Accommodation, Compliance, and Integrated Disability Management (IDM).