A highly energetic, functional/technical, and detail-oriented team player with over twenty-two years working experience.A solution-focused, expedient learner with excellent analytical and problem-solving skills seeking a challenging and rewarding position to lead or collaborate on a project that offers further growth potential expanding technology, green technology, education, and virtual learning.
Nov 2008 - Feb 2009
Sr.BPM/Sr. Oracle PM Consultant
Technology – Seattle, WA
- Responsible for establishing a EBS foundation for enabling incremental value for the client
- Developed and implemented business processes/procedures for product and service based business models using Oracle SCM, OM/Shipping, Advance Pricing, INV, WMS, PO, iProcurement, iSupplier with integration with AR, AP and GL (R12). Results: Automation at item level
- Established project management standards (team estimating & planning, project plan, budget reporting, risk management, and staffing for the project. Results: Solid framework and foundation for growth
- Established inventory controls and standards for product business lines. External and virtual
- Responsible for implementing OBIEE Tool and data warehouse architecture ETL layer to Oracle EBS
- Created 3 year strategic plan including building web intelligence for the clients strategic plan for M&A's
Jun 2008 - Feb 2009
Sr. BPM/Sr. Oracle PM Consultant
Real Estate - Commercial International
- Responsible for establishing a EBS implementation for Commercial & Asset Mgt Real Estate divisions. Assessment of overall client requirements with specific focus at the CRE division.
- Designed and implemented business centralized web portal for over $1B in real estate assets using Oracle SCM, OM/Shipping, INV, and PO with integration with AR, AP, GL and FA (R12)
- Responsible for $6.5Mproject plan & business systems design for 450 individuals. 2 Tier Project.
- Established project management standards and plan (team estimating & planning, project chartering, actual capture & reporting, risk management, etc.) for Tier 1 project - base transactional data.
- Directed 3rd Party solution groups & advised clients on IT strategy, portfolio mgt, business alignment & transformation, software engineering methods & techniques, BI roadmap planning, businessperformance mgt(BPM), executivedashboards & scorecards.
- Established key processes (request mgt, quality assurance, customer satisfaction, knowledge mgt, etc.), operational improvements & business alignment necessary to enable managed growth.
- Created strategic IT plan to build web intelligence business & performance executive portal - Tier 2.
- Responsible for deploying OBIEE Tool with ETL layer. Responsible for building 20 reports from Oracle EBS data and 3rd Party data warehouse.
- Developed estimated plan for divisional ROI and annual IT growth projects. Invested $2.5M in hardware & infrastructure to create a state of the art computer server room. Results: By using such techniques as virtualization and imagining we were able to reduce the annual incremental IT costs by $2M. Plus performance, stability, and maintenance - lowering the total cost of ownership
Sep 2006 - Oct 2008
CTIO Bridge/Sr. BPM/Analyst/Sr. Oracle PM Consultant
MFG & Distribution - Agricultural
·Responsible for $4.2Mproject plan & business systems design for 225 individuals - Enterprise projects
·Developed and implemented business processes/procedures for Oracle SCM, OPM, OM/Shipping, Advance Pricing, INV, PO, iProcurement, iSupplier with integration with AR, AP, GL, FA, CM, iExpenses (R188.8.131.52+) and custom interfaces, API’s, with SalesForce, Noetixs, and 3rd Party Formulation. Results: Over $350k neg in FREE Oracle server & VPN upgrades for performance.
·Established key processes for product inventory process/procedures to track and manage $100 million product inventory. Results: Cost reduction of $250k in inventory management in accounting fees Redesigned inventory structure to carry correct accounting structure for proper inventory evaluation a designed custom freight &transportation solution. Results: $2.1M cost savings in freight a year (profit)
·Designed integrated web-based solution using Oracle SCM, iPortal/Supplier and iProcurement to support outside vendor management with automated approvals and WF to streamline procure to pay. cycles. Results: Leveraged vendor labor to process AP invoices by approx 2000 a month. Reduced non-valued accounting JE Adjustments by150 transactions or $30K monthly. Secure single login process
·Developed and implemented a month-end closing processes for SCM, OM/Shipping, OPM, INV, PO and AR. Results: Reduced accounting closing cycle from 15 days to 5 days. More timing Mgt Rpts
·Upgraded Oracle hardware and Application software from R11.5.9 to R184.108.40.206+ in 6 months-18 sites
·Developed and implemented training program to better support operations with train the trainer concept
·Implemented and deployed training on R220.127.116.11+ during post production for R11.5.9
·Designed & deployed state of the art server room with 3 tier redundancy – 99.9% up time guaranteed
·Designed & deployed worldwide web mail using MS Exchange Server 2007on 64-bit. Results: $50k investment for a return of over $722k in increased performance & reliability
·Designed equipment standards & deployed approx 200 units companywide BB, Desktops & Laptops to a 225 user community across 13 locations. Results: $350k investment for more than $500k tangible return
·Designed CMS and data retention program along with Backup and Disaster Recovery Systems. CMS Results: Better file retention for ease of use and accessibility for users and $80k costs savings annually
Oct 2005 - Aug 2006
Sr. Business Analyst/Sr. Oracle PM Consultant
MFG & Distribution - Aerospace & Defense
·Responsible for 28 consultant team, SCMproject plan & business systems design for 1000 employees - Enterprise projects with 3PL & 4 PL integration at the transactional level
·Developed and implemented business processes/procedures for Oracle SCM, OM/Shipping, INV, BOM, CST, and PO with integration with HR, AR, AP and GL (R11.5.9) and WMS & Logistics provider. Results: $56M inventory global costs savings for $478M division. Benefits to accounting asset mgt (acct & inv reco delta less than $30k)
·Designed and developed aircraft part inventory process/procedures to track and manage $78 million part inventory and $20 million spare parts inventory with government and accounting compliance standards.
·Redesigned inventory structure to carry correct accounting structure for proper inventory evaluation. Results: Reduced non-value added JE Adjustments approx 20 hrs per month for 6 employees.
·Designed integrated web-based solution using Oracle SCM, iPortal/Supplier to support outside vendor management with automated approvals and WF notifications to streamline procure to pay cycles. Results: Automated 3,000+ AP invoices monthly by utilizing vendor labor costs with security rules.
·Developed and implemented a month-end closing processes for OM/Shipping, INV, CST, PO and AR.
·Modified original application setup to support business requirements, minimize performance degradation, and user impact with tool/reporting.
·Developed and implemented training program to better support operations with train the trainer concept for billing, sales, and HR.
·Developed procedure to manage all master files in Oracle INV, AR, PO, and HR.
·Implemented and deployed training during post production support for Oracle R11.5.9 SCM, OM/Shipping, Pricing, Internal Orders, INV, BOM, Cost, WMS, PO, and retro common setup in AR, AP, and GL.
Mar 2005 - Present
Mgt of Information Systems
Kennedy Western University
Jun 2004 - Sep 2005
Sr. Business Analyst/Sr. BPM/Sr. Oracle PM Consultant
Various Clients – Virtual Services
·Designed and developed business processes/procedures for various industries i.e. building materials Supply Company with 1000+ locations, credit card processing center, internet base media, bakery, historical real estate, large & mid-sized engine manufacturer and web page development for sports.
·Designed training program for IT and end user level community during various projects.
·Implemented training schedule for both instructor lead and web based training on Oracle R11.5.9 SCM, OM/Shipping, Pricing, Inventory, Item Master, Bar Coded Transactions, Folder Technology, General Navigation, Inventory, BOM, WIP, WMS, Costing, Purchasing, and reporting.
·Designed seamless web based system using Oracle Apps and 3rd party applications covering business requirements, system requirements, training requirements, and process/procedure requirements.
·Managed detailed analysis and training for Oracle SCM, INV, BOM, WIP, MRP, Scheduling and forecasting. Results: $2.1M WIP cost savings that was unresolved for 3 yrs. In only 90 days with the client