Souvik Kr Mandal, MBA, PMP
- Portland OR
Agile Scrum Master Certification
Agile Product Owner Certification
PMBOK PMI Project Standards, Project Charter, Planning, Scoping, Resourcing, Gantt Charter, Schedule, Budget, Risk, Closing with Vendors and PMO.
Team leading, guidance, coaching intern and junior mentor-ship and training.
O365, Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Project, Visio, Access, Sharepoint, Infopath
Google Apps for Education, Analytics, Chrome OS, CSE, Chromebooks
Visual Studio ALM, SQL Server, mySQL, Database,
UML and SysML, Selenium, MS Test Manager
JIRA, Bugzilla, Coded UI
Test Plans, Test Suites, Testing (Automated and Manual)
Team Foundation Server, Agile and Waterfall SDLC
Business Process Charts, Mapping , Flowcharts
Qualtrics, Survey Monkey
MacOS, iWork (Keynote, Pages, and Numbers), Aperture
Content Management System, Canvas, Blackboard, Edgenuity,
Final Cut, Illustrator, Photoshop, Soundbooth
MS Dynamics, SAP, PeopleSoft, Peoplebooks
AutoCAD, Inventor, Rhino, Ansys, Catia, SolidWorks
iOS, Android, Microsoft Mobile
MS Azure, VMware, Virtual Machines
API, SDK, Web Services
Application and Print Servers
BOYDS COFFEE COMPANY, Integrated Business Planning Consultant, Portland, OR, 2013
HAPPY CAMPERS GLUTEN FREE, Supply Chain Analyst, Tigard, OR, 2012
AVANADE, Enterprise Architecture Management, Seattle, WA , 2012
NURSE PRACTITIONERS OF OREGON, Marketing Analyst, Tualatin, OR, 2012
WILLAMETTE ACADEMY, MBA Consultant, Salem, OR, 2011 – 12
STEEL AUTHORITY OF INDIA LIMITED, Summer Engineering Intern, Durgapur, India, 2010
SOCIETY OF AUTOMOBILE ENGINEERS, Automobile Engineer & Driver, Kolkata, India, 2010-11
- Recipient of Atkinson Merit based Scholarship,
- Recipient of additional scholarship for involvement with student organization and participation
- Secretary of Atkinson Student Association,
- Treasurer of International Graduate Student Association
- Treasurer of Atkinson Outdoor Association,
• President of the Mechanical Batch (2011 Batch)
• Society of Mechanical Engineering, President
- Initiative a departmental magazine and activity group with the help of the Head of the Department
- Leading team towards creative magazine publication and workshop management.
• Flamz 2007, 2008, Committee Member
- Event planning for consecutive years of institutions cultural festival.
- Roped in sponsors worth USD 20,000 from various business sectors.
- Signed deals with film, television and music stars to perform and made technical arrangements for them.
Completed a Professional photography course (a hobby which I always carry on during my free time)
Organized 3 international exhibitions. Participated in 6 exhibitions with photographs accepted worldwide. Also member of affiliated club Persona International