Prime Minister's Rural Development Fellow
Ministry of Rural Development, Government of India, Purulia
- Conducting socio-economic and political analysis of the district and ascertaining the felt needs of the people.
- Assisting the district administration in the better implementation of the flagship programmes like MGNREGA, NRLM etc.
- Monitoring and Evaluation of the outcomes of the above programmes
Specific Assignments :
- Based on the need of the naxal hit blocks in terms of providing infrastructural support, overall planning of Integrated Action Plan supported by the Ministry of Rural Development, Government of India; in the district under the guidance of the District Magistrate, Purulia
- Planning and implementation of a livelihood generation programme through Self Help Groups in two blocks Purulia viz. Purulia I & Balarampur on a pilot basis sponsored by the Government of West Bengal named as Muktidhara.