Senior Social Media Strategist
Working with clients to build online communities and maintain online presence. Responsibilities include: Social Media Consulting, Social Media Strategy (both tactical and creative), SEO Consulting, Community Management, Creating Content (Both custom and user generated), Analysing analytics, Managing multiple accounts. Clients Include: TD Canada Trust, Oxfam, The Canadian Cancer Society, On Q Communications/The MBA Tour, Motivate Canada, Black Creek Investment Management Inc. and TalentEgg Career Incubator.
- Helped grow TD Canada Trust's Facebook Fan page to over 19,000 fans.
- Helped TD Canada trust Facebook page become the most visited bank site in Canada.
- Increased online community membership to over 300% for Oxfam.
- Recruited online fans to volunteer on event day for Oxfam.
- Had articles I wrote for TalentEgg published in TO.Tonight (2) and The Globe and Mail Online.
- Grew MBA Tour's Facebook Fan page to over 8000 members.
- Increased user interaction by 98% for the MBA Tour.
- Worked with a team of 4 to build a social media strategy for the Canadian Cancer Society from the ground up.
- Devised an SEO plan for BCIM and educated the client on an implementation strategy.
- Advised and educated on social media for Motivate Canada.