- Interactive/online digital media expertise as CEO of early stage streaming media start-up Generic Media, Inc. in Palo Alto, CA; Senior Vice President at AOL and General Manager of the $500 million Netscape online and browser business unit; Chief Digital Officer in charge of all client digital development at Communication Links in Scottsdale, AZ.
- 7 years of financially leveraged company leadership experience as CEO of both a Series “A” venture capital-backed digital media software company in Silicon Valley, and a private equity-backed B2B online, branded and custom publishing company based in Scottsdale, AZ.
- Strengths include digital media and editorial content development, sales recruiting and management, product pricing, direct marketing and circulation, financial performance metrics, online and printing technology.
- 15 years of U.S. and International media background as a senior executive across three major media business units of International Data Group (IDG), a $4 billion global information technology service company. 11 of those years spent as CEO of three technology-centric media units. Traveled to over 25 countries in global brand development role.
- Mergers & acquisitions experience, with $15M+ healthcare-based online and custom publishing business acquisition completed in May 2007.
- Dynamic, high energy and team-builder focused on recruiting and developing company-wide leaders to grow successful companies.
- Accomplished speaker and presenter at many worldwide events
2000 - Present
Executive Education Program
1968 - 1971