Advanced Engineering Associates International, Inc.,
- Maintained professional rapport with property management and other vendors.
- Accepted incoming mail and packages and arranged outgoing, domestic and international mail.
- Monitoring of incoming phone calls, general email inquiries, responding to routine requests for information and referrer requests to the appropriate person.
- Provided general office assignments and administrative support to management, program and staff personnel and activities.
- Managed petty cash expense account using Excel and the ordering process and maintenance of all office supply areas.
- Responsible for travel arrangements which includes helping to obtain visas for travel outside United States; arranging hotel stays and car rentals; working through travel agent to schedule and purchase airline tickets; overseeing compliance with government travel regulations, company policies and maintained staff calendars.
- Maintained electronic and hard filing systems, maintain and update contact lists staff and vendor contact to include phone.
- Maintained database created and updated Curriculum Vitae for proposals.
- Responsible for troubleshooting office equipment when problems arise with office equipment copiers, printers, computer and contacting vendors when necessary.
- Set up new computer equipment and installation operating systems and other software.