Senior Business Development Executive
- To manage and support event specific committees to ensure successful implementation of events and achievement of targets.
- To work closely with other departments in terms of guest lists, sponsorship and support of events to maximize event potential for the benefit of the organisation.
- To co-ordinate medical research site visits for high value supporters and prospects.
- To develop relationships with professional event management companies and suppliers to deliver exceptional quality events to a high value audience.
- To maximize income and value from high value events & approaches to wealthy individuals, through either written or face to face communication.
- To produce written communications, including reports, updates, creative briefs or proposals as needed for the followup of the leads.
- To develop and implement an annual programme of high value events to support and enhance the work of the Major Gifts Department.
- To develop and manage committee(s) of influential, high value individuals who will support and deliver specific high value fundraising, cultivation and stewardship events.
- To provide assistance with events for the functions of the organisation at times of detection camps.
- To research, identify and implement new and bespoke high value events.