Prakash Iyer (Leadership Works)
Currently working for Prakash Iyer, a best-selling author, leadership coach and motivational speaker. Prakash was the Managing Director of Kimberly Clark Lever in India, CEO of Infomedia India Limited and prior to that, Executive Director at PepsiCo. He also served as the CEO of the Mumbai Indians cricket franchise in their IPL title- winning campaign in 2015.
Drawing from his experience and expertise, I contribute towards :
- Managing all HR functions for managing the name "Prakash Iyer".
- Content creation for Prakash's keynote addresses related to Leadership, Culture, Managing Change, Delegation, Future of Leadership, Decision Making, etc.
- Conducting and co - facilitating workshops related to 'Building Winning Teams', 'Unleash the Leader Within', 'Strategic Decision Making', 'Annual Leadership Retreat' and 'Story Telling for Leaders'.
- Coaching senior leaders and teams to solve problem areas.
- Extensive research for coaching and creating material for workshops.
- Coordinating with clients all around the globe.
- Managing all the social media platforms (LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and Youtube) for the company and creating content from scratch.
- Using creative platforms like Canva, MovieMaker, etc to create pictorial content.
- Designing the training programs from proposal to execution.
- Help managers create a Leadership Development Program and Succession Planning.
- Creating a culture of learning by using methods like gamification, testing (like 5 dysfunctions of a team, Self Belief Questionnaire, etc).
- Taking care of all the financial aspects like invoicing, pricing strategies for the products offered.