- Region III - Central Luzon, Philippines, PH
I am interested in the psychology of consumer behaviour and its effect on the way a product should be advertised. As a B.A. Applied Psychology graduate, I have experience in dealing with qualitative and quantitative measures used in the research process as well as insight into social and behavioural psychology.
Human Resources Intern
Apr 2014 - May 2014
L&T International Group Philippines Inc.
I was assigned directly under the training division of the HR department but was exposed as well to the areas of Recruitment and Employee Relations. In addition, I was able to attend a few sessions of the company's management training program.
- assisted in the implementation of a newly developed leadership training program (scoring and interpretation of results).
- collaborated with the training supervisor on further development of the leadership training program
- preparation of audiovisual presentations for Management Committees
- exposure to the process of screening of top employees
- worked on Aging reports
- developed job descriptions for the company's job portals
- screened resumes for top management and key personnel
- interviewed applicants for Management training program
- administered psychological tests to new applicants
- I am experienced in writing academic papers and journal articles.
- I am meticulous when it comes to grammar, usage, cohesion, punctuation and clarity.
- I believe in self-directed learning - with google, anyone can obtain a basic grasp on almost any topic or skill.
- Basic SPSS
- Basic Photoshop and Power Director
- Proficiency In MS Office
Psychological Association of the Philippines - Junior affiliates
January 17-18, 2014
Adobo Festival of Ideas
November 22, 2014