• Managed the organisation as head of operations in Sales, Marketing and Key account Management
• Identified growth opportunities related to the practice in both new and existing account base and successfully
penetrated new markets across North America, South America and Europe.
• Captured larger market share by increased business accounts and maintained average sales growth at 30%
• Introduced, implemented & integrated RFID technology reducing the inventory lag time thereby reducing
margin for human error and saving business costs.
• Established automatic reorder point planning procedure and automation using demand forecasts hence
ensuring adequate stock availability and reducing dead stock levels
• Played key role in the continuous re-engineering and improvement of the process leading to improvement of
customer satisfaction and maintenance of Service Levels
• Eliminated challenges concerning technology,integration markets, organisation and processes
• Introduced client account plans, as well as strategic thinking and planning for individual accounts related to
the company’s annual sales
• Researched, surveyed and analysed various markets & demographics with the focus to understand
competition, product demands and current trends in the respective regions.
• Created customized targeted approaches and executed marketing and sales campaigns for all the new
markets to aid company’s expansion and further growth
• Designed,managed and executed all marketing strategies, based on nature of the market, copyright
requirements and cost and markup factors
• Managed & guided the Sales & Business Development team in sourcing, managing and implementing new
business opportunities and to effectively promote events to target audiences
• Developed promotional material including marketing collateral, print copies, product catalogs and event
• Developed and administered marketing database for all year round marketing including client and prospect
information, mailing list applications, e-mail and social marketing applications
• Directed and oversaw all aspects of customer service policies, objectives, and initiatives.
• Established procedures and policies governing customer correspondence and the handling of customer
• Negotiated agreements, coordinated and supervised all activities of personnel, subcontractors and vendors to execute all aspects of the event both pre-event and on site ensuring lowest cost and highest quality of service