Training Experience (In Country)
1.Participatory Video Workshop: Arranged by Worldview International Foundation, Dhaka, Bangladesh from 05 August to 22 August 1991.
2. VideoTrainingonEnvironmentalCommunication:ArrangedbyWorldview -International Foundation, Dhaka, Bangladesh from 03 March to 23 April 1992.
3. Basic Electronics, Photography, House Wiring (Theory & Practical): Conducted by Mr. Dabid, S. Das, ILO Electronic Media Trainer, Sponsored by Life Vocational Training Center, Dhaka, Bangladesh (6 Months Training).
4. Operational Techniques of Video Camera; Arranged by National Institute of Mass Communication, Dhaka, Bangladesh from 11 November to 26 November 1994, -.
5.Radio & Television, Scripting and Presentation Techniques: Arranged by Geothe Institute, Dhaka, Bangladesh from 03 to 07 April 1994.
6. Book Printing Management (Basic Knowledge of how to operate Apple Macintosh): Arranged by National Book Center (NBC), Dhaka, Bangladesh from 28 March to 23 April 1990.
7.Theory of Screen Writing for Education TV: Conducted by Jack Koumi, EducationalMedia Trainer, sponsored by the Commonwealth of Learning, held at Dhaka, Bangladesh from 15th 20 April 1995.
8.Audio-Visual Teaching Materials-The Producer. Conducted by John Jaworshi, BBC Open University Educational Program Production Center, UK, Sponsored by The British Council, Dhaka, Bangladesh from 20 April to 04 May 1995.
9.General Photography: Conducted by the Principal of Beg Art Institute of Photography Mr. M A Beg a renowned Photographer of Dhaka, Bangladesh from 01 February to 13 March 1996.
10.Educational Television Program Production: Arranged by National Institute of Mass Communication, Dhaka, Bangladesh and NHK, Japan from 21 December 1997 to 7 January 1998.
11. Lighting Techniques (Both Studio & Location): Arranged by National Institute of Mass Communication, Dhaka, Bangladesh from 26 July to 06 August 1998.
12. Computer Graphics-Animation: Arranged by National Institute of Mass Communication, Dhaka, Bangladesh from 02 March to 28 March 2002
13. Organization of Open & Distance Education: Arranged by Bangladesh Open University, Gazipur, Bangladesh from 18 May to 10 July 2003.
On Job Training:
(31 January-24 March 1999; 45 days; Organized by: For A-UK Ltd., Covered following areas:)
1.Studio & Outdoor Lighting system (31 January 1999 to 4 February 1999).
2.Electronics Field Production System (EFP/ENG) from 7 February 1999 to 9 February 1999.
3.Studio Video System including Camera CCU, Vision Mixer, signal routing system etc. (10 February 1999 to 23 February 1999),
4.Edit suit- equipment, Graphics and Animation System (24 February 1999 to 9 March 1999).- '-•'•••" -••:-••—- ^:
5.Microwave links & Studio Transmission System (24 March 1999 to 25 March 1999).
1.Regional Course on Distance Education : Arranged by Asia-Pacific Institute for Broadcasting Development, Sponsored by The New Zealand Government and AIBD, held at Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia from 3 May to 20 May 1994.. ,
2. Overview Module and Media Module in Distance Education Training : Arranged by International Extension College and Cambridge Education Consultants in Cambridge, England from 4 to 15 May 1998.. _ ........