Asad Ahmed Sher (uFone)
Working as a Business Development Engineer with Khan Brothers I am having responsibilities as follows:.
1- Develop good customer relationship by personal visits, phone calls, follow-ups, e-mails etc.
2- Maintain strong relationship with customers for future business growth.
3- Analysis of repetitive equipment failures and Forecasting of spare parts
4- Estimation of maintenance costs and evaluation of alternatives
5- Providing suitable help to maintenance engineers of an organization
• by explaining mechanism of an equipment
• in case of any fault troubleshooting
• arranging suitable replacements for machine smooth running
6- Assessing and reporting safety hazards associated with maintenance of equipment
Responsible for planning, scheduling, conducting and coordinating the technical and management aspects of projects.
• Accountable for successful completion of engineering projects till commissioning, running multiple projects.
• Extensive regular contact with assigned project clients including site surveys if required.
• Organizing and participating in client/contractor/dealer meetings and resolving client/engineering and management project issues.
• Negotiating with contractors and suppliers for materials and services
• Managing and co-ordinate project resources, design & development, manufacturing and sales.
• Stake-holder management
• Interacting with design, and manufacturing team to meet the project requirement and verifying the standards
• Installation and commissioning of equipment
Preparation of Project Master Plan, Project Calendar, Planning Procedures, Progress Measurement Procedures, Reporting Procedures, S-Curves, Resource Histogram, Risk Analysis Methodology, WBS, Generation of Monthly / Weekly / Daily reports, troubleshooting / mitigation of all planning related issues.
• To do interface and coordinate between all disciplines (Civil, Mechanical, E&I, Construction, Pre- commissioning and commissioning) and then with client to finalize project plan and budget.
• Participation in the negotiations on project control aspects with vendors and contractors to issue the revised and updated plan by incorporating concerns and comments.
• Support the project Manager’s decision-making process providing all information necessary for a rapid identification of any unfavorable trend or any potential problem in time in order to start immediate corrective actions.
MSc Project: A robotic arm of KUKA made was modeled and assembly drawings were made using Solid Edge 2.0 Software as a part of integrated CAD/CAM module and realized A (77) grade for it. It was done in a group of 3 and the task was equally divided for each individual. The status is timely reviewed which led to successful completion of the assignment within the deadline.
Other Projects: Understanding ‘’Management Training within Engineering Sector’’ in developing countries & comparison with developed countries. Design Management training programs for small, medium and large companies. Also, set of recommendations and further suggestions
BSc Project: Autonomous Chess Playing robot" .This project was related to Artificial intelligence and robotics The programmed robot used artificial intelligence to play Chess against a computer user. The Robot used designed motors, switches and sensor to recognize the location of chess players and their every possible movement. Our developed program can be installed and played on windows operating system.
Can create and deliver convincing arguments to an executive audience.
Running complete life cycle of engineering projects, multiple projects, R&D, manufacturing, resource management, budget control, negotiation and communication with clients and subcontractors as required, create time line, project plan, meeting the agreed plan, cost and time, commissioning, site surveys and visits, project stats and reports, managing project team, automation of assembly line, technical support, electrical designing, design optimization, engineering design and product development (DFA/DFM)
AutoCad, Solid Edge, Solid Works, Pro Engineer, eDrawings
Installation, commissioning & trainning at Haier, Gree-Digital World Paksitan and Waves-Coolpoint
Arranged and presented training seminar at Haier Training Institute Lahore-Pakistan Regarding energy effecienct, cooling desighns and Noise reduction