Managing Director / Founder / Owner
Successfully established and built software engineering and development company providing solutions to a variety of companies’ business and operational needs. Led complex software development for a broad range of functions including invoice management systems, e-commerce, and sales systems.
- Built a solid reputation for delivering high-quality, cost-efficient technological solutions and tools driving business development and the establishment of key partnerships with large organizations and Fortune 500 firms that included IBM and HP.
- Managed all aspects of business and project development from initial scoping through strategic and fiscal planning to final testing and delivery.
- Delivered outsourced service to IKEA IT maintaining support, development and life cycle management of IBM Rational tools for change and configuration and Oracle development tools, including all products/services source code and changes.
- Invited to take over software change and configuration management tools project supporting 2000 IKEA IT users, successfully learning everything from the ground up.
- Managed development for IKEA for the development tools group along with setting up the VMware ESX environment tech support Mercury Quality Center (HP ALM).
- Currently lead the management of IKEA’S CLM (IBM) suite including tools such as Rational Team Concert, Rational Requirements Composer, and Rational Quality.
- Subject Matter expert regarding source code configuration management, process engineering, change management, and parallel development for Swedish National Police using ClearCase (Base/UCM), Quality Center.
- Led DevOps awareness inside IKEA organization, established thru vendors like Microsoft, HP, IBM and CA.