Collective Planning and Design
Urban planning, urban design, architectural competitions especially in urban design. Working closely with engineers of different fields. Frequent contacts with people from local authorities, preparing presentations and brochures for different subjects.
- discussing the objectives, requirements and budget of a project;
- consulting with other professionals about design;
- preparing and presenting feasibility reports and design proposals to the client;
- advising the client on the practicality of their project;
- assessing land and property use requirements, including traffic and infrastructure;
- managing or taking a lead role in projects, from the earliest planning stages through to completion;
- identifying new opportunities by conducting research and networking;
- interpreting data from various sources;
- drawing up, presenting and negotiating competitive proposals;
Winning awards and distinctions in architectural competitions (2014 Kozani X4 Competition - first prize, 2012 Balkan Square Competition Thessaloniki, Greece, distinction , 2012 Refurbishment of the “Elefherias” Square, distinction).
Volunteer work: participatory design programmes with high schools students