An exceptional Business Development professional with 3 Years of insightful experience and having significant exposure in Corporate Strategy, Annual Business Planning ,Designing and recommending Sales & Marketing programmes and setting long and short term strategies, Providing market Intelligence with Skilfully researched market and Data Crunching
Apr 2013 - Mar 2015
Business Development Manager , Retail Sales
- Responsible for developing Annual Business Plan for Two Million tonne Flat, Long and Value added Products across Retail Segment.
- Engaged in identifying new business opportunities through market research, customer and competitor analysis and planning strategies for achieving better Sales Revenue.
- Responsible for engaging New Client & Business in the Western Market to fulfill the Order Generation as per the ABP.
- Responsible for Managing Customer Complaint & resolve the same in co-ordination with CCMS Department.
- Carry out complex analysis using a highly data-driven approach, problem-solving, creativity and business acumen. Identify the key strategic insights and business implications from my analysis, and communicate my findings clearly to the Country Head & Senior Management. Hands on experience in implementing out Sales & Marketing strategies and contributing towards enhancing business volumes, growth, achieving profitability norms and Market Share in Western Region.
- Responsible for providing Monthly Price Guideline for all the Products based on Market Feedback and Conducting competitor analysis by keeping abreast of market trends and competitor moves to achieve market share metrics and providing report & Analysis to the Higher Management.
- Demonstrated expertise in Brand awareness, development & implementation of promotion plans and handling communication for brands in the emerging market.
- Monitoring efficiency of Distributor by carrying out variance and Deviation Analysis & ensuring complete support to them w.r.t Product launch & Marketing and achieving Sales Target.
- Preparing Technical & Marketing Presentation for the Board and Executive Meeting.
- Part of team for developing strategy to improve Sales in the rural area by establishing smaller format of Retail Shoppe called “JSW Shoppe Connect”.
- Responsible for carrying out Retailer Segmentation and Influencer Engagement Program by carrying out detailed Market Research across South and West India.
- Worked on ‘Project Lakshya”, a project initiated to enhance the Retail Share of Business in the Domestic Market and to work on Strategy to enhance the ATL/BTL activities under Strategy&, a Management Consulting Service Company. Formerly known as Booz& Co.
- Part of the team working on Brand Development, sustainability of Brand and Media Planning for the Group Company with Ogilvy & Mather.
Feb 2012 - Mar 2013
Jr. Manager , Corporate Strategy & Planning
- Part of team working with Dy. MD of the Company.
- Support the Strategy team in strategy development, project management and analysis.
- Anticipate trends and remain abreast of current industry knowledge to formulate strategies and implement plans creating opportunity, capitalizing on market shifts and driving market penetration.
- Worked on the Project for optimizing the operational cost and suggest methods to bring operational effectiveness and thereby saving 2 Crore every Month.
- Part of the Team to deliver Cost Effective Strategy.
- Developed sales strategies and plans, in conjunction with the Executive Managers, to maximize market penetration and develop new market opportunities
- Contributed to sales forecasting, budgeting, and general planning activities for designated territories, regions and market segments by carrying out detailed data analysis.
- Ensured the development, implementation and refinement of channel management strategies and plans by carrying out detailed market Research and engaging Influencer Engagement Program.
- Ensure that product training, development, and support, is available to channels and end-users.
Market Research & Business Analytics
- Ensured the company plays a major role in emerging markets by assisting with market research and in-field support.
- Implement the strategic marketing plan that continually positions the company as industry leader in its targeted niches
- Identify both current and future customer needs regarding existing or new product development
Project Lakshya: Strategy& (Formerly known as Booz & Co.)
- Part of the team Project Lakshya. Responsible for carrying Pilot Project in Hyderabad and carry out detailed study on the Retailer Segmentation, Influencer Engagement Program and Strategy to enhance the effective Branding activity through ATL/BTL activity.
- Worked on the market Research to enhance the Retail share in rural areas through smaller Shoppe format.
Brand & Media Management (Ogilvy & Mather)
- Worked with O&M on developing new brand name for the Product by carrying out a detailed market study.
- Responsible for carrying out the Social Media Platform to enhance our Brand value in the Market
Apr 2007 - Apr 2011
BE -Electrical & Electronics
Graduate with a CGPA of 8.74