A hard-working current security guard looking to find a career, with good benefits, 401K, and that is fun and optimistic. My skills are proficient in Microsoft word, power point and excel. Also have proficiency in Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, and After Effects. I draw and ink, and digitally paint. I'm hoping to turn each or more than one of these into a career.
Aug 2006 - Present
Allied Barton Security Services
- Provided 5+ years of loyal customer service satisfaction with a warm smile and enthusiastic greeting
- Worked independently and as part of a team
- Answered questions regarding locations of different parts of the campus, while maintaining a safe, working and school environment Maintained clean and professional appearance every day
- Maintained clean and professional appearance every day
- Performing numerous duties, such as conducting walkthroughs on campus to make sure environment is safe, admit clients, guests, and workers in areas requested by them, assist contractors and facility workers
Jun 2001 - May 2006
Customer Service Representative
- ·Demonstrated integrity and honesty while interacting with guests, team members and managers. Recorded customer orders and repeated them back in a clear, understandable manner.
- Greeted customers and provided excellent customer service. Pleasantly and courteously interacted with customers.
- Maintained high standards of customer service during high-volume, fast-paced operations. Handled currency and credit transactions quickly and accurately.
- Carefully maintained sanitation, health and safety standards in all work areas.
- Performed general maintenance duties, including mopping floors, washing dishes, wiping counter tops and emptying grease traps.
Oct 2010 - May 2012
Art Institute of Philadelphia
- Coursework includes: Microsoft windows programs, Corel Painter, Adobe CS 5 programs, and Zbrush.
- Took classes concentrating in scenic art and perspective, character design, drawing human anatomy and live model drawing, typography, image manipulation, 2d animation, and acting in animation.
- Recipient of AIIC Merit Award
Aug 2001 - Dec 2005
B.A of Arts
- Took classes in painting and sculpting.
- Painting Phoenix and the Maiden won the Standard Offset Printing Award, May 2004
- Completed courses in English and French, know a little
- Deans List, Fall 2004