- Provide project and client support to the Project Managers in the management of client relationship(s), maintaining an overview of project delivery across all projects for their client(s) from an operational & financial perspective, throughout the life cycle of each project.
- Establish a close working relationship with project team, Business Development, and clinical operations team to ensure consistent, quality, global delivery of all studies which may include sponsor specific standards and program-specific procedures
- Collaborate with other functional groups within the company where necessary to support milestone achievement and to support study challenges and obstacles.
- Participate in internal audits to ensure implementation of best practices. In addition assist with the investigation and preventive/corrective actions for reported incidents.
- Schedule meetings with study Sponsors to discuss project developments and requirements.
- Work through Protocol questions, issues, escalations and changes with managers and study Sponsors.
- Ensure outputs are delivered in line with organizational standards and client expectations.
- Develop solutions for project related issues and problems.
- Participate in local and global improvement projects as defined by the relevant process improvement management team.
- Timely and accurate completion of assigned tasks directed by key stakeholders related to process improvement initiatives.