Managing million dollar projects of key stakeholders like Novartis, Roche, Merck & Co., Novo Nordisk, Eli Lilly and Sun Pharma with promising deliverables in line with organizational standards. Seamlessly oversaw all aspects pertaining to the management of 56 regional and 28 global projects ensuring that all projects were maintained at the highest standards. Proactively addressed key stakeholders requests and ensured all inquiries were addressed in a timely manner.
- Provide project and client support to the Project Managers in the management of client relationship(s), maintaining an overview of project delivery across all projects for their client(s) from an operational & financial perspective, throughout the life cycle of each project.
- Establish a close working relationship with project team, Business Development, and clinical operations team to ensure consistent, quality, global delivery of all studies which may include sponsor specific standards and program-specific procedures
- Collaborate with other functional groups within the company where necessary to support milestone achievement and to support study challenges and obstacles.
- Participate in internal audits to ensure implementation of best practices. In addition assist with the investigation and preventive/corrective actions for reported incidents.
- Schedule meetings with study Sponsors to discuss project developments and requirements.
- Work through Protocol questions, issues, escalations and changes with managers and study Sponsors.
- Ensure outputs are delivered in line with organizational standards and client expectations.
- Develop solutions for project related issues and problems.
- Participate in local and global improvement projects as defined by the relevant process improvement management team.
- Timely and accurate completion of assigned tasks directed by key stakeholders related to process improvement initiatives.