My immediate goal is to graduate from the University of Texas at San Antonio with honors and obtain a bachelor’s degree in International Business.
I am currently a junior at the University of Texas at San Antonio pursuing my bachelor's degree in Management with a Concentration in International Business.I plan on graduating with honors in the spring of 2011, and then continue my education in pursuit of my M.B.A. I have been able to gain valuable knowledge and experience through my internship and current position, preparing myself for the business world one step at a time.I hope to continue excelling in the work place as well as gain a broader-scope of experience by securing other internships and customer sales positions in the coming years.
May 2008 - Present
- Dedicated 600+ hours of time and received hands-on training and experience in all aspects of the Management Trainee Program.
- Completed formal training in addition to an intern project and presentation.
- Involved with sales, marketing, customer service, business operations and financial aspects of the company.
Oct 2008 - Present
- Responsible for assisting customers while providing great service.
- Manage register and various sales-floors.
Jan 2007 - Aug 2007
- Delivered exceptional customer service.
- Managed a cash register and designated sales floor.
Aug 2007 - Present
Course highlights: Organizational Theory and Behavior Management, Business Information Systems Fluency, Business and Professional Speech, Algebra with Calculus for Business, Business Statistics with Computer Applications.
Currently enrolled in: Principles of Accounting, Management Science Operations Technology, Business Communications and Professional Development, Principles of Marketing, Business Ethics.