I am currently a junior at the University of Texas at San Antonio pursuing my bachelor's degree in Management with a Concentration in International Business.I plan on graduating with honors in the spring of 2011, and then continue my education in pursuit of my M.B.A. I have been able to gain valuable knowledge and experience through my internship and current position, preparing myself for the business world one step at a time.I hope to continue excelling in the work place as well as gain a broader-scope of experience by securing other internships and customer sales positions in the coming years.
My immediate goal is to graduate from the University of Texas at San Antonio with honors and obtain a bachelor’s degree in International Business.
Oct 2008 - Present
- Responsible for assisting customers while providing great service.
- Manage register and various sales-floors.
May 2008 - Present
- Dedicated 600+ hours of time and received hands-on training and experience in all aspects of the Management Trainee Program.
- Completed formal training in addition to an intern project and presentation.
- Involved with sales, marketing, customer service, business operations and financial aspects of the company.
Jan 2007 - Aug 2007
- Delivered exceptional customer service.
- Managed a cash register and designated sales floor.
Aug 2007 - Present
Course highlights: Organizational Theory and Behavior Management, Business Information Systems Fluency, Business and Professional Speech, Algebra with Calculus for Business, Business Statistics with Computer Applications.
Currently enrolled in: Principles of Accounting, Management Science Operations Technology, Business Communications and Professional Development, Principles of Marketing, Business Ethics.