Manage overall sales and marketing for North and South America for global IT and BPO organization with annual revenues of $2B. Integrated Sales and Marketing strategies that include focused CRM, mentoring / coaching, vertical and horizontal strategies, regular 1-on-1’s, pipeline management, individual contributions, focused strategies for managed services, staffing, new markets, business development, alliances, VARs, channel partners, and acquisitions. Successfully positioned the business to attract multiple investments from Intel, Cisco and BMW in US, Europe, and China and acquisitions that included the technology unit of Harman International.
- Sales Growth: Grew annual profits 73% over 5 years and captured between 5% and 18% market share in varied segments through diversified services and product lines, and extensive marketing channels. Aggressively pursued new solutions in Enterprise Information services, ERP, infrastructure services, cloud (AWS), and analytics, to shore up struggling focus and delivered an accelerated initiative to provide new & visionary enterprise products & services generating $65M in revenue within 48 months.
- Sales Management: Overhauled sales and consulting engagement process, enhancing market coverage, sales productivity tools, deal visibility, enabling talented sellers and consultants to deliver $175M on a targeted $110M for FY2015. Grew gross margins by 54% through tighter channel management. Drove performance improvements, creative messaging, branding, and event activities (clients and staff) to build new relationships, better partnerships, and service existing clients.
- Select Large Deals: Individually contributed in driving and closing sales over $10M with various Fortune 500 organizations including Intel, BMW, Cisco, and International Paper. Won a $123M outsourcing contract after being earlier viewed as a non-contender and led pursuit teams that extended a 5-year (up from 3-year) $58M contract. Doubled sales in Latin America with multiple $1M deals in Mexico, and Brazil.
- Transformation / Strategy: Drove a total transformation of overall B2B sales strategy, business processes, and acquisitions, broadening appeal to achieve a 300% increase in NEW customers. Implemented an empowering sales methodology, sales force automation (SFDC), forecasting tools, and a business development process to deliver customer-driven innovation.
- 4x valuation within 48 months: Attracted 7 legitimate acquisitions and negotiated to acquire and integrate 3 organizations. Grew alliance sales from $7M in 2011 to $170M in 2015. Enabled channel and partner strategies, maximizing market reach and cutting cost of sales by rolling out a multi-tier, CRM linked channel marketing program, ensuring that the right channels (VARs, regional SI’s, Distributors, resellers) were used for the right customers/deals. This was enabled by joint revenue plans, horizontal and vertical solution sets, investments, training, joint presentations, and communication to both evangelize and build awareness.