Vice President, Sales and Client Services
Sales and Client Services leadership providing both tactical and strategic focus and drive aggressive profitable revenue growth for $800M division of Pitney Bowes. Provide leadership to transform the sales organization toward a solution selling orientation with a focus on new and innovative SaaS, Software, Print and Presort services and Business Process Outsourcing offerings. Additionally, responsible for all customer and client services (NPF scores over 90) and execute on strategies to build and grow services and annuity streams. Own sales plans, compensation, key staff retention & employee communications and manage monthly, quarterly and annual quotas and revenue with accurate forecasting.
- Designed Integrated Sales & Marketing Strategies helping strategically enhance, and transform team to sell different types of solutions & services at various organizational levels. 9% profit growth in 2nd quarter itself by this creative redefined sales approach and strategy.
- Changed a decade-long trend of declining sales performance and overcame reduced spending by Gen X and Boomer consumers by embedding a new-to-company strategy, achieving 110% quarterly sales targets within the first 2 quarters.
- Maximized focus on margins and Cross-selling First Class, Direct (Standard Mail), Parcels and other innovative solutions like Mail Plus Mobile, Return Mail and Informed Delivery, impacting a 10% increase in Quarter revenue.
- Expanded on pipeline management ensuring faster revenue growth (7% measured increase) through weekly cadence, territory profiling, top deal focus, up-selling, incentives & executive alignment for better visibility, forecasting, and planning.
- Lead clients from non-core commitments to market sensitive, intelligent, & transformation solutions and services, fostering more business and a broader strategic engagement; saved a key client $2.3 M per year without a significant impact on EBIT.