- Meet and assist with newcomers to the country and refer them to appropriate se.
- Assistant More than five years doing transcriptions in an insurance setting and excellent knowledge of insurance terms.
- Able to type 80 words per minute or more.
- Able to communicate technical details verbally and in writing and excellent listening skills.Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Possess strong workflow and leadership skills as demonstrated by working in both team environments and in the role of trainer and supervisor.
- Ability to work well under pressure to meet deadlines and interact amicably with co-workers and clients.
- Excellent computer skills.
- Fluency in English, Malayalam, Tamil, Indonesian and Malay languages.
- Cardiac Diagnostic Services Department. Trillium Health Centre, Mississauga, Ontario.
- St. Mathew's Mar Thoma Church, Sunday School Teacher.
2003 - Present
Crawford & Company (Canada) Inc.
- Professional typing of claims reports, claimant's statements and correspondence for adjusters and managers.
- Responding to claimants enquiries regarding status of their claim.
- Proficient with the Claims Management System (CMS)
- Excellent experience with Aviva System and General Insurance softwares.
Jan 2009 - Present
Intake & Orientation Assistant
Toronto District School Board (Newcomer Services for Adults, Morningside)
- Meet with newcomers.
- Provide information to help them settle with jobs, housing, transportation and more.
2002 - 2002
Family Physician's Office
- Assisted the physician with
2001 - 2001
Hospice of Peel
1995 - 2000
Canadian Uniform Limited
1990 - 1995
2003 - Present
Insurance Institute of Canada
- Passed exam and working towards CIP exams.