Executive Accountant provide administrative supports to accounts under taking clerical
tasks such as typing, filing, making phone calls, handling mail and basic bookkeeping.
accounts assistants help to maintain the office and keep it running smoothly. As well as helping the manager, accounts assistants also deal with customers .
Other duties and responsibilities of the job include:
- Working with spreadsheets, sales and purchase ledgers and journals.
- Preparing statutory accounts.
- Calculating and checking to make sure payments, amounts and records are correct.
- Handling of Clients day to day petty cash/banking operations
- Bank Reconciliation on daily basis & monitoring unrecognized entries
- Assisting & Coordinating for MVAT, CST Return
- Preparing MIS Report in ERP ( Enterprises resources planning )