Aspiring to be a best business development professional with the sound backing of Product Knowledge and seeking challenging assignments in Electrical / Mechanical / Information Technology / Corporate Sales / Retail Sales / Payment solutions.
2014 - Present
Manager - Sales
Innoviti Payment Solutions Pvt Ltd
- New Lead generation through cold calls, Exhibition participation, References, Industry Body Meetings etc.
- Sales through presentations to retails and corporate customers, showcasing product demos, detailed product features & benefits and sales closure post commercial negotiation.
- Tracking & updating activities and tasks through SALES FORCE (MEDDIC Methodology)
- Products handling : Payment Gateway & Multi Bank EMI facility sales to retails / corporate and start up firms.
- Objective includes market segmentation and with good reach-ability and penetration specific to healthcare, retail, e-com industries etc...
- Managing numerous accounts of doctors of Bangalore in Dental, dermatology and gynecologists field.
- Responsible for interfacing with Relationship Management to ensure that feedback received from customers is provided to them to drive business.
- Interfacing with Project Management team to ensure that once sales is closed projects are driven to conclusion to ensure a satisfied customer
- Responsible for handling clients for their e-commerce business and thus providing solutions for online payments and payment gateway domain.
- Preparing BRD for customer and project management team to understand the requirement and assist in delivery
Sep 2013 - Oct 2014
Manager - Business Development
EUREKA FORBES LIMITED
- Maintaining all sales report and repartee.
- Meeting potential Corporate to generating the leads, giving presentation, Product Sales Giving sales training to the sales executives,
- Maintaining daily call reports(HOSPITAL, HEALTH SECTORS, CORPORATES)
- Coordinate with CRM & Operation team.
- Achive a budget 10 lakhs monthly as team target.
- Generating Annual maintenance/Product DOCTORS/HOSPITAL/CORPORATES/CLINICS/RETAILS
Sep 2010 - Jul 2013
Cryobanks International India Pvt Ltd
- Giving Technical presentation to prospective customers(Expecting parents, Doctors, business people) about the concept & benefit of umbilical cord stem cell banking.
- Handling all the technical queries of the customers & convincing them to go for this once in a lifetime opportunity.
- Handling Key doctors, building rapport with them to ensure higher inflow of business through them.
- Business development from key corporate hospitals like CmC, Columbia asia Hebbal, Baptist, Motherhood through corporate tie ups & other periodic promotional activities in companies like NCC Urban, Nagarjuna society, Kidzee, Blue berry.
- Competition Handling-Promoting & expanding new business horizons for the company amidst all key players in the market.
- Conducting different promotional activities like Anti Natal Classes, Corporate seminars/talk shows periodically on stem cell banking to generate more business.
- Designing, planning and implementing different strategies to achieve the monthly sale targets.
- Identifying different key channel partners/distributors(Baby shops, online shops, maternity stores) for tie up to generate more business.
- Resolving customer query and complaints regarding sales and service issues.
- Preparing budgets for different promotional activities and coordinating with Head office for the approval.
- Organizing in hand practical training sessions for doctors/Nurses in key hospitals from time to time.
2015 - Oct 2012
Sep 2005 - Jun 2009
Bachelor of Engineering
- E (Electrical and Electronics) from VTU, M.S Ramaiah inst of technology, Bangalore with aggregate 59.04 %
Apr 2002 - Mar 2004
XII - (PUC II)
Dhenkanal junior autonomous College, Orissa
Successfully completed and certificated the XII with and aggregate of 74%
Apr 2001 - Mar 2002
SAIEC,Dhenkanal, Orissa, HSC Board
Successfully completed and certificated the XII with and aggregate of 82.2%
- SAP(ABAP) Modul-ECC-6,in GEIS Bangalore.
- Participated in national level technical symposium on “ROYAL ELECTRICAL ENGINEERING
- Participated and represented Orissa in National level Jawahar Bal Bhavan science exhibition in 2002.
- School Captain, Interact Club President, School Cricket Team Captain.
- Represented School in SAIEC Camp in the year 1998-1999.
- As an active member of SANKALP INDIA FOUNDATIONS helped with BLOOD DONATIONS .
- Member of Department Cultural Committee.
- Member of ROYAL ELECTRICAL ENGINEERS
Feb 2010 - May 2010
Sucessfully completed and certfied SAP Professional
Date of Birth: 5th April 1987.
Languages Known: English, Hindi & Oriya,Bengali,Kannada.
Permanent Address: C/O–Narendra Kumar Mohapatra, Kathagara , Anandnagar, Dhenkanal, Orissa - 759001