Seeking a position where extensive experience will be further developed and utilized.
Bachelor Of Engineering
2012 - 2016
Shri Shankaracharya College of Engineering and Technology
Branch: Electrical and Electronics Engineering
Higher Secondary Education
2011 - 2012
Amresh Public School, Bhilai
2009 - 2010
Sri Sankara Vidyalaya, Bhilai
CGPA- 7.0, CBSE Board
Matrix Laboratory, Programming in Matlab and Simulation
Computer Progarmming: C language
Learned Basics Of C language
Learned C++ basics and programming in semester
- CHHATTISGARH STATE ELECTRICITY BOARD (CSEB), Bhilai-3
- We saw Substation, whose main purpose is to step down voltage level from 132 KV to 33 KV.
- We analysed the working of machines and instrument of substation.
- We learned how Generation, Transmission and Distribution takes place and what is the role of substation during the process.
- Industrial Automation, PLC programming.
- Design of Process Industry, Switching logic.
- We worked with S7-1200 TIA Portal (Total Integrated Automation) model of Controller, LOGO PLC.
- Study of the common fault types that occur in the power system.
- To overcome faulty condition using relays and circuit breakers.
The quality and reliability of electrical power supply has thus to be found via alternative means.
SAMVID: A National Level Techno Cultural Fest
Aptitude test cleared up to 2nd level
Workshop on Technical Paper Presentation
Quiz 'O' Mania
I won certificates in Olympiads exam like- National Cyber Olympiad, International Maths Olympiads, The Green Olympiad..
Listening Music, Reading, Sports
- Father's Name: Mr. Sant Kumar Keshkar
- Mother's Name: Mrs. Shakuntala Keshkar
- Date Of Birth: 25/05/1992
- Language: Hindi and English
- Address: House No.10/B, Street-10, Sector-10, Bhilai, Chhattisgarh
- Nationality: Indian