Parker Bros Construction
Weather Decision Technologies
Action Seating & Mobility
Dec 2007 - Present
A flexible and efficient holding company, helping promising small to medium-size companies grow and achieve their potential for success. The company professionally supports its subsidiaries with financing, operational business management, marketing and controlling activities.
OtherWise wholly-owned subsidiaries include:
- TerraTech Solutions - Environmental remediation corporation serving the Oklahoma Department of Transportation
- Innovative Security Monitoring - Commercial and residential security and fire alarm monitoring center operations
- WiseSky, LLC - Holding company for weather community websites
OtherWise business consulting clients and function :
- Weather Decision Technologies, Inc. - Marketing
- Parkworth Corporation - Operations
- Action Seating & Mobility, LLC - HQAA Accreditation
- Access Medical Centers, Inc - JCAHO Accreditation
- Parker Bros. Construction - Digital Advertising
Aug 2007 - Present
Bennett Miller, LLP
A forward-thinking news video delivery corporation designed on the heels of 4G and LTE launch within major markets. This holding company maintained sub-corporations, ChaserTV and eZuplink which offered breaking weather & news delivery alternatives. The ChaserTV weather delivery enterprise was acquired by Weather Decision Technologies, Inc. of Norman Oklahoma in 2011.
Mar 2000 - Aug 2007
President & CEO
Asthma & Respiratory Services
Durable Medical Equipment (DME) corporation based in Tulsa, Oklahoma servicing clients with in-home health care needs ranging from nebulizers to ventilators and associated medical prescriptions. Asthma & Respiratory Services (ARS) maintained nine satellite offices serving all of Oklahoma, Missouri and most of Arkansas. ARS grew to a $16.5M /yr DME and pharmacy at the time of sale in 2007 to Lincare Holdings, Inc. based in Clearwater, FL.
ARS revolutionized the means by which physicians issue nebulization systems, eliminating the need for a "four-time" exchange by involving ARS Respiratory Therapists in a sales capacity. This efficient cost-saving measure greatly benefited the patient, the issuing physician, and the DME and is now a standard practice throughout the U.S.