SHARI M. MICKLEBORO
153 BIGELOW STREET
PHONE (508) 251-2163
E-MAIL [email protected]
To obtain a position on a management team that will utilize my sales supervisory experience.
10/01-3/09Area Operations Manager
Sunoco, Inc.NE Division
• Responsible for meeting sales and marketing goals set by upper management according to company standards.
• Ensure compliance with all sales procedures and develop strategies and plans with respect to pricing, volume, image and retail execution.
• Responsible for geographical territory of 7 to 15 retail sites of company locations and enforce company policies, requirements and image standards.
• Includes soliciting new business, ensuring financial viability and negotiating supply agreements.
1/89 – 10/01General Facility Manager
Sunoco, Inc.New York Division
• Responsible for the management of personnel, inventory, accounting, security and general operation of several A-Plus Mini Markets.
• Responsible for the training of new management personnel and the resetting of C-Stores.
• 12 years of management experience in Food Service and Retail Management.
• Strong commitment, vision and leadership experience.
Payless Shoe Source, Syracuse and Plattsburgh, NY
Carl’s Drugs, Inc.
Fay’s Drugs, Inc.
MANAGEMENT SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
• Order, receive, price merchandise including wholesale grocery and gasoline.
• Stay apprised of competitive pricing.
• Skilled in the preparation of planagrams and resets.
• Monitor inventory turns and appropriate display changes.
• Perform retail accounting functions and prepare monthly sales reports.
• Administer cash control procedures in compliance with budgetary guidelines.
• Maintain payroll and time records.
• Recruit, interview and hire facility employees.
• Develop and supervise store employees as well as evaluate performance of staff.
• Ensure adherence to safety and company policy and procedures.
• Provide consistent sales support in order to enhance good customer service.
• Direct store operations and administer loss prevention procedures.
• Prepare comprehensive reports for upper management relative to sales and profitability.
• Serves as troubleshooter and problem solver relative to customer complaints.
EDUCATION:Cayuga Community College, Auburn, NY
A.A.S. Degree in Business, 1982
REFERENCES:Available upon request