Accuas is the world's first commercial Unmanned Aerial Vehicle (UAV) Geospatial Surveying and Remote Sensing company. They have numerous UAV flight crews across Canada and service industries such as Mining, Aggregates, Environmental Engineering, Waste Management and Agriculture.
Responsible for all aspects of the business including UAV/Geomatics R&D initiatives, Product Development, Software Development, Sales, Marketing and Branding, Forecasting, Market Research, Operations, Regulatory Compliance, Public Relations, Corporate Policy, Legal, Business Development.
Launched and managed R&D, software and product development activities. Rapidly expanded operations and increased sales by over 100% each year in the first 4 years. Company evangelist and industry spokesperson through speaking events and media outlets including newspaper, radio, national TV news, industry magazines and publications.
- Drove Product Development activities by collaborating and bringing together multiple disciplines including Software Developers, Aerospace Experts and Geomatics Professionals
- Generated over $1. 8 million in sales and raised over $800,000 in capital
- Streamlined efficiencies through implementing Standard Operating Procedures and Business Process Modeling, resulting in 55% + in gross margins
- Involved in over 2000 drone flights without harm to person or property through training, strict procedures, regulatory compliance and thorough product testing
- First company in Canada to be granted annual Special Flight Operating Certificates (SFOC) in all regions of the country
- Fully immersed in the Civil UAV industry, with a seven year successful track record to back it up