I am an enthusiastic, self-motivated and dedicated IT Project/Programme Manager with sound Business acumen and knowledge of both PPM and Service Management best practices and tools.
I am certified as a PRINCE2 Practitioner, ITIL v.2 Service Manager and ITIL v.3 Expert, have experience of working with PRINCE2, DSDM and Scrum Methodologies (Agile) and a track record of delivering value-adding Technical solutions within budget, on time and in line with Business requirements, best practices and Organisational strategic goals.
Proven experience of:
- Developing cost effective, scalable and resilient IT solutions as part of large-scale strategic transformation initiatives.
- Managing disparate stakeholder expectations within multicultural environments and across multiple locations, through regular liaison with Client, Business and IT Senior Management clearly defined/targeted Communications and regular highlight reports.
- Working with project teams, senior management and stakeholders across IT, the business and client organisations to drive improvements in IT, identify dependencies between initiatives, manage resources, identify and assign ownership of Risks and resolve any conflicts that arise.
- Implementing clearly defined Change and Configuration Management Policies, Processes and Procedures to ensure the scope and costs of delivery together with the status of each component of a Release Package/Product are understood and managed in a controlled manner.
- Maintaining accurate Risk Logs and ensuring risks associated with change are suitably managed, monitored and assigned an appropriate owner.
- Ensure all stakeholders are informed of a change to the status, severity or proximity of Risks.
- Maintaining Quality controls and a Quality plan to ensure delivery of product/solution in accordance with requirements/defined Acceptance Criteria
- Establishing appropriate financial controls to track progress of each Project against the approved budget.
- Maintaining an up to date Issue Log and communicating issues to the Project board/senior stakeholders to ensure appropriate resolutions are identified.
- Continually assessing the benefits/value achievable from any initiative to ensure the ongoing validity of the business case.
- Accurately planning and managing budgets and on time delivery of products in accordance with clearly defined requirements.
- Working closely with Analysts to translate business requirements into technical specification/service models.
- Developing and maintaining Lessons Learned logs and ensuring that the lessons learned are accounted for when planning future phases/Projects.
- Working with Management at all levels and presenting ideas/suggestions on a number of aspects relating to the delivery of solutions and potential improvements within IT as a whole.
- Managing service improvement and strategic transformation programmes.
- Data analysis using SQL, MS VBA/VBScript and Business Objects.