- Experienced in execution of large and complex projects.
- Successfully managed a e-Governance project for computerization of the Kalyan Dombivli Municipal Corporation (KDMC). The application is also being simultaneously developed as an ERP product.
- Skilled in effective planning and execution and management of the entire software development lifecycle (SDLC), leading to large savings in time and costs.
- Accomplished in setting up Greenfield IT software services business as well as in managing internal information services department.
- Worked as active member of Companies Internal ISO9001 Auditor, SEPG Head, involved in defining the processes, setting up in IT-Policies of the company, Quality testing of software.
Total Experience:25 Years (10 years IT Industry & 13+ Years in ITES)
(9 Years as Project Manager / Delivery Manager
7 years as IT-Manager / System Manager,
8 years – Design & Development)
Primary Skills: Project management, People Management, IT & Infrastructure Management, Delivery Management & Customer Relationship management (CRM)
- Operating systems:Sun Solaris, SCO Unix, Windows 95/ 98, Windows NT, Windows2000
- DBMS: Oracle 7.3, 8i, 9i, Sybase12.5
- Application Servers:9iAS
- Tools:JETFORM (Ver 4.0), R&R SQL Report Writer, MS VISIO, ERWIN,Oracle Developer 6i, Informatica 6.2 & 7.1, Flex2 & Flex3 (Rich Client)
- Project Management Tool : MS Project
- Case Tools: MKS Tools (Configuration Management)
Domain: Manufacturing, Supply Chain Management, Sales & Distribution, Finance-Securities (Cash Equities), Transport (State & City), e-Governance (Local Body, Stamp Duty & Registration) & Transportation & Logistics.Business Areas:
·All Core Financial (AP, AR & GL) & logistic Modules like (Sales, Purchase & Inventory).
·Material Requisition Planning (MRP)
·Production Planning & Control (PPC)
·Inventory Control System
·Sales & Distribution Management System
·Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
- Technology:Web Technologies (JSP, J2EE, EJB, HTML, Java Script)
- Languages:Java core, Swing