· Executive mentoring and analysis of supply chain and order processing methods and significant redesign to increase order accuracy, reduce backorders and improve the management and handling products throughout the supply chain for CPG company.
· Analyzing and documenting existing business processes and implementing process improvements and developing a new hire onboarding process and performance review process for rapid growth whole loan mortgage investor.
· Led re-engineering of back-office operations departments focused on customer service, including order entry, procurement, credit services, customer database management, contract renewal, service dispatch, and account receivable research.
· Reorganized $30MM kiosk printer manufacturing division. Closed and relocated manufacturing facilities and restructured engineering, procurement, assembly, and distribution functions, resulting in EBIT increase of over 30% in 18 months.
· Led corporate reorganization and aggressive inventory management program that resulted in an EBIT increase from $50,000 per year to $12MM over a three year period.
· Developed and implemented standard operating and financial processes, including project tracking and reporting, monthly financial close processes, and financial and operational reporting package for commercial real estate developer.
· Implemented Sarbanes Oxley compliance program, obtained recertification of ISO 9001-2000 quality standard and instituted corporate wide quality initiatives and process improvements. Developed best practices and benchmarking metrics for critical job functions and created supplier rating process. All with the achieved goal of increasing revenue by decreasing internal costs and rework errors.
· Implemented health and safety programs, and sourced and implemented new benefits programs, including medical and dental plans, 401K plans, PTO program and employee reward programs for 800 person nationwide company. Reduced healthcare cost and administrative expense increases by 50%.