Utilization Program Manager
Manage and coordinate the utilization study review process and prepare and analyze purchasing data to create reports that identify savings opportunities for participating hospitals.
- Coordinate the workflow process for a group of eight clinicians, contracting managers and research analysts to ensure completion of up to five hospital utilization studies per month
- Developed and manage a utilization study project task and resource timeline to update utilization staff weekly on study progress, changes and issues
- Set agendas and facilitate bi-weekly meetings to update hospital account managers about utilization study results and discuss specific hospital targets for savings opportunities
- Created a streamlined process to collect financial, quality and surgical statistics from over 20 member hospitals for use in the utilization studies
- Evaluate and finalize utilization data and supporting presentations for accuracy and completeness before opening studies for hospitals to review
- Manage and update online calendar information for 30+ utilization studies per fiscal year