Ability to operate many types of large and small equipment and hand tools. Maintain perfect driving record through safety and continuos dedication. To plan and organize priorities for the most expedient completion of tasks. Operate trucks with 5,8,10 and 13 speed transmissions. Hardworking and reliable with a customer-friendly attitude. Mechanically inclined; perform light vehicle maintenance and repair work. Experienced working outdoors under inclement conditions for extended periods of time
- Operate an 18 wheeler belly-dump to transport flexbase for state highway job.
- Provide prompt courteous service to job contractors. Averaging 4 loads per day.
- Maintain trip logs reflecting locations and distance traveled and fuel consumption.
- Perform vehicle inspections and repairs and trouble shoot vehicle malfunctions on the road.
- Maintain safe vehicle and conditions in compliance with company and highway regulations.
- Maintain a perfessional relationship with contractors and workers alike on job sites.