Regional IT Director - ASPAC
Regional IT Director – ASPAC
Responsible for leadership and management of regional infrastructure and IT service delivery.
- Transformed IT service delivery through consolidation and reorganisation resulting in 25% increase in end-user satisfaction.
- Specified and managed regional IT budgets – delivering 10% year-on-year saving without decreasing service.
- Lead and managed regional team, distributed over nine countries (maintained <10>
- Contributed to global strategy and responsible for regional implementation.
- Promoted and supported rollout of global, strategic information systems including CRM and BI.
- Successfully project managed a number of acquisitions and divestment and green-field site establishments.
IT Manager – Australia & New Zealand
Responsible for delivery of IT Support services and maintenance and support of full ERP solution running on Unix platform.Responsible for report development for various business functions.
- Implemented disaster recovery plan (with geographic redundancy) ensuring effective service level of >99.99% for mission critical business applications – exceeding personal performance plan goal.
- Established and managed SLA’s.
- Successfully executed IT Systems Security Policy to mitigate business risk – improving compliance from 45% to 80% in first year.
- Launched initiative for creation of regional intranet to advance and improve information and knowledge sharing throughout the Asia Pacific (ASPAC) region.
- Lead regional rollout of Active Directory across four countries (China, Malaysia, Australia & New Zealand). This project was successfully delivered ahead of time and 10% below budget.
- Implemented new telephony systems in both Australia & New Zealand delivering $50k and $30k annual cost saving respectively and providing major functional improvements – increasing productivity.