Currently pursuing my Master's in Stanford specializing in the skills required to make for a great Product Manager when I rejoin the workforce. My previous work experience at Microsoft taught me to look at the customer's needs as the spine of any great product. I want to leverage my time here at Stanford and my prior experience to shape great products in both popularity and sales!
Jul 2008 - Jul 2011
Jul 2008 - Jul 2011
Senior Associate Consultant
- Winner of the annualDELIVER IT (2008), MICROSOFT STAR (2010), GOLD STAR (2010) and DREAM TEAM (2011) awards for excellence in planning and execution of critical Microsoft projects worldwide.
- Led a team of 7 on functional consulting engagement for Pfizer with revenues of 2.5 Million $. Owner of key metrics like User Scenarios, Functional Specification, User Acceptance for Sharepoint project that facilitated social innovation.
- Consultant on energy conservation and data center management for the United Nations (UN) in Kenya. 3 month engagement on providing industry standards for energy saving UN center.
- System Lead for algorithmic revenue allocation in SAMI (Segmentation Assignment Master Initiative), world’s largest master data management (MDM) project. Achieved 100% automation of user scenarios over 5 releases.
- Owner of key process drivers like Release Criteria, Application Health Reporting, Traceability Matrix and Bug Trend Analysis to streamline processes for the Delivery Centre of Excellence in Microsoft.
- Application Performance Consultant Lead on Microsoft ACE, that led to savings of 115,000 $ per quarter (2009).
- Led Pre-sales efforts and estimation for CCA Digicel project based out of Jamaica (2011)
- Core Member, LEAP: Engineering Accelerated Program, a new employee orientation program that has graduated over 700 employees. Pioneered the LEAP Newsletter, a bi-annual publication for graduates, organized seminars, talks and socializing events for incoming batches of new graduates (2008-2011). Facilitated networking events with interns and the senior leadership at Microsoft (2010,2011).
- Pre-release dog-fooding of Windows 7, Facebook integration and Office Communicator 14 (Lync) enterprise release.
- ThinkWeek paper on user experience and Microsoft’s marketing strategy commended by Lisa Brummel, Sr. VP Microsoft.
- Microsoft Certified Technology Specialist (Database, Web application). SUSE certified LINUX professional.
- Six Sigma trained Green Belt – Youngest member of the community at Microsoft (2009).
Sep 2011 - Present
Aug 2004 - May 2008
National Institute of Technology
- Graduate with Distinction and top 10 % of the graduating class.
- Recipient of the National Level Army Educational Society Scholarship (B. Tech)
- North Zone topper in CBSE AISSE (Class X) examinations