Panasonic Taiwan Co., Ltd.-Automotive System Domain Business
1. Maintain existing Brazil accounts and capture new accounts.
2. Manage the project schedule and overseas implementation.
3. Arrange and promote the new product show to overseas car market.
4. Coordinate all detail of new product event planning in domestic car maker.
5. Assisted the Navi Field Test /Software Function Test in oversea.
6. Conducted factory audit event.
Key Skill & Competence
- Provide all sales support, including provided monthly forecast accuracy and inventory management.
- Participated in numerous customer visits and extensive round table discussions to gain complete understanding of customer requirements for the project development and product specifications.
- Liaise with cross-functional teams (Engineers, Factory, QA) to manage the development schedule deliverable and ensure client satisfaction.
- Responsible for new product event in Taiwan domestic car maker.
- Organized new product show in Brazil & Saudi Arabia market by promotions and consumer engagement. (Ex: Toyota/Honda/Ford/Hyundai)
- Perform the factory audit with car maker in Brazil and Taiwan factory.