- Enabled full transparency of IT initiatives, project prioritization, and enterprise service management with establishment of the company`s first IT oversight/steering committee.
- Directly manage large system development projects resulting in major financial applications and supporting Web-based applications.
- Specify use of open source products due to cost considerations.
- Directly manage and facilitated large project teams, initiated and led with three organizations in joint development effort, interacting regularly with three executive sponsors (CEOs) on a project advisory committee.
- Positioned the organization favorably, optimizing the company`s ability to capture federal contracting opportunities and expand new lines of business through documented management, operational and technical processes, internal controls, and identity management framework.
- Led successful compliance assessment, compliance gap analysis, network security vulnerability scans, application software dynamic/static code analyses, and manual quality code reviews by negotiating and closing agreements with security consulting firms.
- Regularly interact with CEO and Board of Directors, influencing the budgeting and deployment of key technology initiatives.