IVR / Telecom Analyst
First Choice Power
Responsible for the management and operational strategy of the telephony and integrated voice response (IVR) solution. Direct external business partners who provide service, support or interface with telephony systems. Responsible for performance of the solutions supporting operations. Act as subject matter expert for technology and call processing operations including IVR, computer telephony integration (CTI) and telephony infrastructure. Responsible for defining, managing and testing all changes/projects associated with the environment across multiple platforms and service providers.
- Implement and manage new telephony systems; define requirements for changes associated with systems.
- Define and execute test plans, cases, and scenarios.
- Interface with product teams and consult with management on strategic use of IVR.
- Produce project reporting and manage communication across multiple levels of management.
- Manage all IVR call processing changes and perform call flow troubleshooting.
- Document, track, and analyze IVR performance issues; provide recommendations for IVR process improvements.
- Maintain logs and inventory and manage call allocation and routing.
- Develop, manage and analyze daily, weekly and monthly performance reports; present analysis to management.
- Develop effective relationships with outsourced service providers and business partners.
- Conduct status meetings with vendors.