Graduate Treasury Analyst
Intergovernmental relations, Economics Group (July 2015 - Present)
- Model impacts on public sector budgets of policy proposals that arise from intergovernmental meetings (Council on Federal Financial Relations; Heads of Treasury; Council of Australian Governments).
- Clarify complex concepts for briefing to senior executives and the Treasurer.
Risk and Intelligence Division, Office of State Revenue (June 2015)
- Analysed and manipulated large data sets (3GB+) using Caseware IDEA, Excel, Access and SAP data cubes while on secondment from the Land Tax Division.
Land Tax Division, Office of State Revenue (January 2015 - July 2015)
- Developed risk models, revenue models and automation tools using advanced Excel features including VBA macros, SQL (via ADO), worksheet controls, What-If Analysis, the Data Analysis Toolpak, and advanced formulae.
- Undertook compliance investigations and liaised with related divisions (Risk and Intelligence, Collections) on inter-divisional work.
- Awarded the Land Tax Division's 'Unleashing Potential' quarterly employee award in March 2015 for increasing the Division's use of business intelligence.