Oracle RODOD implementation for Togo Telecom
Huawei Technologies India Pvt Ltd
Description: Togo Telecom is a western Africa operator.BSS solution offered is for PSTN/CDMA/ADSL/WIMAX/FTTC/EVDO services.BRM is implemented to manage prepaid and postpaid real time charging and Billing functionalities.
- Setting up BRM team with internal and ODC partners.
- BRM lead and responsible for complete delivery.
- Involved in discussions with E2E team for solutions.
- Preparation of FSD and High level design documents.
- Understanding and Implementation of customer requirements in BRM .
- Effort estimation and delivery planning
- Production planning and environment setups.
- Discussion with internal team members to identify and provide better solution.
- SPOC for all BRM activities.
- Managing BRM team, Work Allocation and appraisals.
- Guidance to team members in implementing the solution
- Code and LLD reviews
- Trouble shooting complex issues
- Implementation of prepaid & postpaid real time charging and prepaid subscriber life cycle management for Voice and Data services.
- Handled very complex functionalities like Recharge Bonus, Quota and MFRI(cross product plans for voice & data ,single recharge for voice and data services ),Monthly Commitment feature.
- Complex account hierarchy and resource sharing from parent accounts.
- Managing multiple service lines CDMA,PSTN,ADSL,EVDO,WIMAX,WEBHOSTING & INFRASTRUCTURE services.