Oracle 10G, Oracle 11G, Microsoft Access
Experienced computing professional with a demonstrated history of working in the higher education industry for over 10+ years. Skilled in databases, development, project management, programming, software documentation, teaching, and training. A community leader, entrepreneur, and philanthropist who is committed to assisting and bringing technology into any domain.
Oracle 10G, Oracle 11G, Microsoft Access
Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Acrobat Professional, Adobe Flash, Dreamweaver, Microsoft Office Suite
The Title III HBGI PhD Fellowship is a prestigious award offered to qualified Ph.D. students enrolled in STEM disciplines at North Carolina A&T State University. The purpose of the Fellowship is to increase the number of native Black Americans earning a Ph.D. degree in STEM disciplines through a program of financial assistance. The Fellowship, consisting of a stipend and supplemental benefits, is funded through a Title III HBGI grant from the U.S. Department of Education.
CSC 130 Computer Science I (Java Programming)
• Researcher for the Center for Advanced Studies in Identity Sciences (CASIS)
• Perform a variety of administrative tasks including preparation of Power Point presentations, data entry and analysis, web site development, collating marketing materials and presentations.
• Provide assistance with event planning including supervision of undergraduate student workers.
• Facilitate projects in an office with other students; serve on short-term college project teams.
• Support departmental processes related student recruitment including contacting prospective students, creation of marketing materials, peer advising/mentoring, conducting campus tours and orientation activities, and delivery of presentations.
• Supervise a computer laboratory.
• Assist a faculty member with a research project; engage in literature searches.
• Assisting faculty in the development of new material for their courses.
CIS 110 Intro to Computers (concepts, Windows 7 file management, Microsoft Word/Powerpoint/Excel/Access)
• Provide system analysis and maintenance to existing and newly designed Banner applications
• Traces problems and/or issues through the system in order to ensure problem resolution and continued availability of administrative systems by various university constituents.
• Develops designs, enhances, and supports technical solutions to Banner and related administrative system applications.
• Ensures appropriate testing and data validation performed prior to implementation in production environment.
• Provide instruction/training as needed to various university constituents in the use of current and new technologies.
• Consults with university constituents, other technical staff, technical consultants and vendor support persons, serving as a technical resource on various committees to provide solutions to medium to complex administrative problems.
• Researches requests and provides appropriate feedback to facilitate decision-making.
• Teaches material from approved curriculum and develops daily lesson plans to include instructional aids.
• Participates in school retention initiatives by providing regular, accurate, and timely feedback to students and the school concerning academics, behavior, attendance, etc.
• Motivates students to actively participate in all aspects of the educational process.
• Completes professional development and in-service activities in accordance with college standards.
• Maintains expertise in subject area and recommends improvements in curriculum design.
• Instructs students in laboratory safety procedures if applicable.
• Performs duties in the Learning Resource Center as assigned.
• When possible, participates in core course academic support programs, certification programs, and student professional associations.
• IT 203 Database Concepts
• IT 260 Network Application Services and Security
• NT 1330 Client Server II
• NT 1430 Linux Networking
• GS 1140 Problem Solving
• ET 156 Introduction to C Programming
• NT 2580 Introduction to Information Security
• NT 2670 Email and Web Services
• NT 1110 Computer Structure and Logic
• Responsible for implementing and maintaining applications which interface with the Banner ERP systems.
• Duties include but are not limited to the Banner Document Management Software (BDMS).
• Supports the functional user communities, provides system analysis, coordinates training, processes related security access requests, and coordinates scheduled maintenance and problem resolution to ensure continued availability of applications.
• Create Documentation and Video Tutorials for users
• Assists with Banner Finance
• Provide technical support for usability issues and critical site problems through telephone, e-mail, web and accepted applications support for the NCCU Community
• Provide remote support for clients off-site as well as in other departments across campus
• Provide support for access to the wireless network, network connectivity, email and system related issues dealing with usernames and passwords
• Installation of ITS supported software and hardware
• Route issues to the correct division within the ITS Department
• Provide feedback for correcting technical issues effecting the campus
• Provide documentation for all activities completed
• Provided and assisted with technology training for NCCU Campus
• Monitoring ATM network with TCS, EMS, and Decal applications.
• Responsible for an individual region of ATMs, Hubs, and Branches.
• Place and monitor third-party vendor maintenance for ATMs/branches and ATM cash calls.
• Provide member service to hubs and branches.
• Maintain a shift log of all issues/problems worked on.
• Identify needs for escalations and notify shift supervisor.
• Continually identify trends, issues, problems within region (s) being monitored.
• Open new accounts, take loan applications, and refer customers to specialized bankers.
• Perform basic sales functions, develop product loan knowledge, and perform teller functions.
• Provide superior customer service through listening to customers, anticipating their needs, and recommending financial services.
• Vault Teller
• Notary Public
• Refer customers to specialized bankers.
• Perform teller functions.
• Commit to accuracy and speed to meet client needs.