King Fahd University of Petroleum & Minerals
Lecturer - Electrical & Electronics Engineering Technology
- Teaching courses to Diploma level students for the Associate Degree Program. This includes the complete assessment of the students' performance throughout the course. I have taught courses on Electronic Circuits, Solid State Devices, Industrial Electronics and Electronic Workshop.
- I have supervised graduating students while undertaking their mandatory cooperative training at various industries. This includes a comprehensive layout of their performance evaluation such as report writing, company evaluation and a final presentation.
- Academic advising to students to guide them through their degree plan with the objective that the students fulfill the degree requirements in the prescribed time.
- Responsible for the semester time table scheduling for the Electrical Department.
- Responsible for making the Operation Plan for the Electrical Department.
- BS program committee member where I am in-charge of the Undergraduate textbook ordering.