1988 - Present
Manager, Remote Operations
Canadian Broadcasting Corporation (CBC): , Hockey Night in Canada
- Work with Executive Producers to plan the technical requirements for all remote broadcasts which will allow the on-site Production Team to deliver on the network production priorities.
- Oversee the technical planning, implementation, and tracking of broadcast logistics for weekly Hockey Night in Canada (HNIC) games with extra emphasis on Special Projects (Outdoor Games, All-Star Weekend, Hockey Day, Playoffs).
- Work with NHL Broadcasting Department, NHL Member Clubs & Venues as well as all other NHL Rightsholders to coordinate CBC/Sportsnet Technical Requirements at each and every game.
- Work with various Vendors and suppliers to negotiate and acquire the necessary trucks, equipment, crew.
- Provide the Business Manager with costing details & analysis
- Prepare business cases as needed in the procurement of equipment and analyze cost/benefit of purchases vs leasing.
2011 - Present
Real Estate Salesperson (2012 Directors Award Recipient)
Right at Home Realty Inc., Brokerage
2004 - 2007
Canadian Broadcasting Corporation (CBC)
1988 - 1989
The Sports Network (T.S.N.)
1987 - 1988
Broadcasting & Corporate Relations Coordinator
Canadian Football League (C.F.L.)
1984 - 1987
Honours Bachelor of Commerce: Sports Administration
Laurentian University, Sudbury, ON
1981 - 1984
Diploma in Business Administration & Marketing
Champlain Regional College, Quebec City Campus