Manager, Remote Operations
Canadian Broadcasting Corporation (CBC): , Hockey Night in Canada
- Work with Executive Producers to plan the technical requirements for all remote broadcasts which will allow the on-site Production Team to deliver on the network production priorities.
- Oversee the technical planning, implementation, and tracking of broadcast logistics for weekly Hockey Night in Canada (HNIC) games with extra emphasis on Special Projects (Outdoor Games, All-Star Weekend, Hockey Day, Playoffs).
- Work with NHL Broadcasting Department, NHL Member Clubs & Venues as well as all other NHL Rightsholders to coordinate CBC/Sportsnet Technical Requirements at each and every game.
- Work with various Vendors and suppliers to negotiate and acquire the necessary trucks, equipment, crew.
- Provide the Business Manager with costing details & analysis
- Prepare business cases as needed in the procurement of equipment and analyze cost/benefit of purchases vs leasing.