- Maintained analyst calendar, scheduled day to day meetings, marketing trips and conferences.
- Organized travel arrangements, prepared expense reimbursement forms.
- Maintained files, records, database and distribution information lists.
Apr 2008 - Present
Freelance Media Analyst
- Conduct contextual media analysis for company's reputation clients in the US and abroad.
- Qualitative content analysis in the Pharmaceutical, Energy, Food and Beverage, and Financial industries.
- Write summaries and quarterly analysis reports for corporate communication professionals.
- Provide data collection input and media selection for client presentations.
- Research and collect news wire, blogs, online trade publications and other digital media for monitoring processes.
- Translate survey and questionnaires into Portuguese, Spanish and English for the Marketing and Science Group.
Dec 2003 - Present
Language and Cross Cultural Trainer
- Teach individual and small group classes at all levels to professional adults from diverse cultural backgrounds.
- Develop differentiated lessons, organize personalized curricula and assess student progress.
- Build up clientele and relationship with professional individuals and companies throughout New York.
Jan 2008 - Apr 2008
Market Research Intern/Consultant
- Conducted research on emerging markets’ companies including Telco, Broadband, ISP and Media.
- Worked to develop a focused business and marketing strategy.
- Created new revenue sources from advertising and sponsorship.
- Contacted potential clients building relationships to maximize and manage their video content.
- Consulted for an expanding international company focusing in syndication and broadband video solutions for emerging markets.
- Involved in market research process for startup company in Latin America.
- Implemented sales strategy and media content to complement the company's market strategy.
Jul 2007 - Mar 2008
Media Tenor International
- Quantitative and qualitative content analysis of US and International News Media in Latin America.
- Conducted textual analysis for a project involving the Department of State.
- Integrated research on political, social and economical issues into the content analysis.
- Provided with qualitative media analysis and knowledge for corporate clients and government.
Computer: Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Outlook
Languages: Portuguese, Spanish and English